Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wow, It's been years!

I haven't posted in several years.

Since then, I've had a couple of temporary jobs, two "real" jobs that I got laid off on, Andrew's gotten his driver's license and a job, let the house go, lost my dad in 2013 to an aortic separation, lost Daisy in 2012, gotten Lily in 2009, Kelly & Stanley were transferred to NC to a marine base, Keith Edward has had two children, Stanley's gone to and came back from Afghanistan and saved several lives while he was there, oh...

I BECAME A GRANDMOTHER TOO!

Leighton Kendrick Maculewicz is now 2 and looks mostly like Daddy, but has Mommy's lips and eyes.  He was born a month early, and is still a little behind in size, but he is the most adorable baby since mine were born!

I'll try to post more.  In fact I wrote a long Starsky & Hutch 'Big Bang' story which was recently posted.  Flamingo released it as the first of the series, so I was excited and proud.

No comments: