Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lily is a ROM


She's driving us all nuts! She just never stops - running, teasing Daisy, wanting attention, playing, pulling on stuff.I call her ROM - Rabbit on Meth!




She jumps & hops like a little bunny! It's so cute! I took some vid, I'll have to see how to uplink vid from my digital camera to the computer.




She's been better as sleeping, but I think she still doesn't understand that Daisy gets to sleep w/Mommy & Daddy. She whines for a bit, and then goes to sleep in Daisy's bed. I don't want that, so I tilt it upward, so she can't lay in it. Today is the first day she'll be left alone, so we locked her in the master bath with her food & her bed. If she poops or pees, then maybe that'll help her learn quicker. And I made sure the toilet seat was covered & the waste basket on top it (though she can't reach them), and that the toilet paper was removed from the roll and put on top the sink. Don't want that mess when we get home!




Unfortunately we found out she does bark. Or at least yelp. When she wants Daisy's attention, she yelps at her like crazy, but Daisy just looks at her. Daisy has NEVER barked once! And if no one is around her to pay attention, she howls. She also doesn't like being held quietly (like when daddy washed the floor last night) when there's too much to get into and too much energy to expend.)




Today, I'm taking her to the vet, so we'll find out if there are any issues or problems. I'm going to find out how much this vet charges for grooming. I'm tired of paying $55, and if I'm going to pay double, then I want a discount.




I told hubby it was going to be difficult to find Lily in the snow, (bg). He'd have to shovel a path even deeper than he normally does for Daisy.

No comments: