Friday, May 12, 2006

Why is Jade still ungracing our TV?


Jade is good TV. She's actually takes excellent pictures, but she's better TV. Her mismangement of words & phrases are funny. Her attitude is drama. Every week people want to see/hear what Jade is going to pull next. But I seriously doubt she can win.

I love both Joanie & Danielle, and both take beautiful pictures. Danielle has more personality & spirit than 90% of the girls that have ever appeared on ANTM. I don't think there's been a more natural model than Joanie. Her elephant/shaver photoshoot was probably the best that's ever been done on ANTM. However, I do think that the producers are leading us down a path, making us believe that Danielle is too "uncouth" to win. Either lady would be a credit to any company that chooses to work for them. Sure Danielle's speech isn't the most eloquent, but it's not like you can't understand her at all! And I'm not Southern. How many top models today are from all over the world & have differing speech patterns & accents? And how they can say that Joanie doesn't "look" like a model is beyond me. She has that lovely long neck and excellent facial bone structure.

No comments: